Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Verses from 1 John and Romans and Review about Jesus

Here are few review verses about who is Jesus from last year:
Jesus Christ is same yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever. Christ carried our sins in His body on cross. Christ died for us while we were sinners. In this way God shows His love for us. Christ is head of church as body. Jesus said,"I am way truth and life. No one goes to the Father but by me." Jesus said, "I am good Shepherd. My sheep knows me and I know my sheep." I hope you remember what you learned this lesson from last year.

Here are two verses from 1 John:
Dear children, Keep yourselves from idols.
Do not be surprised my brother if the world hates you.

Here are two verses from Roman:
All people have sinned and are not good enough for God's glory.
God's will is....good, pleasing and perfect.

No comments: