Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Review what you learned from the Bible

Greeting everyone this is Nada Ghattas. I would like to share with you review what you learned from the Bible. I will have a new job soon. So I am sorry about that. I enjoyed to write blog to try help you to know Jesus and the Bible. I know that the Lord has great plan for my future.

Here are review what you learned verses from the Bible September 2008 to October 2009:

-Never stop praying.
-For God loved world so much that He gave His only Son. Anyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
-Love one another. You should love one another as Jesus have loved you.
-When a good man prays great things happen.
-Anyone who believes in Christ is a new creation. Old is gone. New is come.
-Do everything without complain or arguing.
-The Lord is my helper I will not be afraid.
-The Lord is like as sun that He gives us light.
-Jesus said, "I am good Shepherd my sheep knows me and I know my sheep."
-Jesus said, "Don't complain what I tell you."
-Jesus said, "I am light of world. Whoever follow me never walk in the darkness. They will have light that leads to life."
-Jesus said, "Away from me Satan! It is written: Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only."
-Always be joyful because you belong to the Lord.
-Fear of the Lord is beginning of wisdom.
-Children obey your father and mother this is what the Lord wants is right.
-You should meet together and encourage each others.
-Don't worry about your life.
-Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today tomorrow and forever.
-Turn your worries over God He cares of you.
-Jesus cried out on the cross, "My God, My God why you deserted me?"
-The cross is....power of God.
-The Lord's servent should not quarrel but be kind to everyone.
-Be patient with everyone.
-Jesus kneeled and prayed, Do what you want not what I want.
- I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.
I hope you enjoy what you learned alot verses from Bible and about the Lord almost one year 2008 to 2009. The Lord wants you be happy always. The Bible says Rejoice in the Lord always I will again rejoice. :)

No comments: